The MetroAccess Subcommittee of the Accessibility Advisory Committee addresses issues that are specifically related to the MetroAccess service. These meetings are open to the public and time is devoted in each meeting for public comment on any aspect of the service. All are welcome to attend.
Unless otherwise specified, meetings are held in the Meeting Room on the ground floor of the Jackson Graham Building at 600 5th Street, NW on the third Monday of every month from 4 to 6 pm.
For more information regarding the MetroAccess Subcommittee, please call 202-962-6060.
Recorded audio is available for monthly MetroAccess Subcommittee meetings and is indicated by the loudspeaker icon. Click on the icon to hear the meeting audio
- AAC MAS July 2018 Meeting - 4:00 PM - July 16, 2018
- AAC MAS June 2018 Meeting - 4:00 PM - June 18, 2018
- AAC MAS May 2018 Meeting - 4:00 PM - May 21, 2018
- AAC MAS April 2018 Meeting - 4:00 PM - April 16, 2018
- AAC MAS March 2018 Meeting - 4:00 PM - March 19, 2018
- AAC MAS February 2018 Meeting - 4:00 PM - February 20, 2018
- AAC MAS January 2018 Meeting - 4:00 PM - January 16, 2018