Become a Metrobus driver. No experience needed.
Earn up to $5,000 in signing bonus and a rewarding career as Metrobus Driver.
And now, Metro offers up to a $5,000 sign-on bonus.
- Up to a $5,000 sign-on bonus (terms and conditions apply)
- Starting salary of over $50k (with/plus overtime)
- During training: Up to $20/hr.
- After graduation: $28.19/hr.
- Health and dental insurance and other competitive benefits
- Free transportation on Metrorail and Metrobus
Get Started. Stay safe.
At Metro, safety is always top of mind and our precautions against the coronavirus are no exception. We're conducting more frequent and deeper cleanings around the system, implementing stringent social-distancing protocols and mandatory mask use, and providing personal protective equipment to employees.
Metrobus Driver Compensation
- Immediate health, dental and life insurance
- 10 week full-time paid training
- Competitive pay:
- Up to $20/hr during training
- $28.19/hr after graduation
- Paid time off
- Retirement benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Free transportation on Metrorail & Metrobus
- Perks like free uniforms and much more
Accommodations & Disclosures
WMATA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable federal law. If you need more information regarding EOE status, have questions about ADA compliance or want to make a religious accommodation requested, please click here.