R14-01: Proposed Changes to WMATA Facilities at Takoma Metro Station; June 18, 2014
The Takoma Public Hearing Staff Report staff report is available for review.
Comments on this Draft Public Hearing Staff Report must be received by 5 p.m. on Monday, March 2, 2015 and may be submitted via email to email@example.com, faxed to 202-962-1133 or mailed to:
Office of the Secretary
600 Fifth Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Please reference R14-01 in your submission. All comments received may be posted, without change, to www.wmata.com/hearings, including any personal information provided.
Staff Report and Exhibits
- Staff Report
- Exhibit A: Board Resolution 2014-11
- Exhibit B. First Report (2007 Public Hearing Report)
- Exhibit C. Takoma Metrorail Station Access Analysis Technical Memorandum, September 2013
- Exhibit D. Site Concept Plan dated May 14, 2014
- Exhibit E. Parking Accessibility diagram
- Exhibit F. Circulation Paths (including bicycle circulation)
- Exhibit G. Interim Parking Plan
- Exhibit H. Revised Site Concept Plan dated January 16, 2015 (with Building Site, Ground Floor Plan, Sections)
- Exhibit I. Public Hearing Transcript
- Exhibit J. Public Hearing Written Testimony (Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 )
- Exhibit K. Public Hearing Notice, Docket No. R14-01
- Exhibit L. Environmental Evaluation, 2015
See the notice in:
Metro is holding a public hearing to solicit comment on the proposed redevelopment of 6.8 acres of real property located at Metro's Takoma Metrorail station, in conjunction with the development of a multifamily residential project on approximately 2.9 acres of the 6.8-acre site, and the corresponding relocation and reconfiguration of transit facilities at the Takoma station.
The docket contains a detailed description of the proposal and information on how to participate in the public hearing process.
- Notice of Public Hearing
- Narrative Description of Exhibits 1-7
- Exhibit 1: A view of the property showing existing conditions
- Exhibit 2: Site Concept Plan
- Exhibit 3: Parking Accessibility Diagram
- Exhibit 4: Circulation Paths Diagram
- Exhibit 5: Interim Parking Plan
- Exhibit 6: Takoma Metrorail Station Access Analysis Technical Memorandum, September 2013
- Exhibit 7: Takoma Metro Station Traffic Analysis Technical Memorandum, April 2014