District of Columbia
- Katherine Kortum, Chair
- Valerie Cook
- Joseph Suh
- Jamie Woodside
- Sietse Goffard
- Dexter Williams
- James Zepp - Montgomery County
- Bob Fogel, Vice-Chair - Montgomery County
- Yvette Washington - Prince George's County
- Vacant - Prince George's County
- Wil White - Prince George's County
- Vacant - Montgomery County
- Paul Meissner - City of Alexandria
- Lorraine Silva, Vice-Chair - Arlington County
- Sawyer Baker - Arlington County
- Nick Bertoni - Fairfax County
- Debra MacKenzie - Arlington County
- Richard Ezike - Fairfax County
- Colin Reusch - District of Columbia
- Patrick Sheehan - Accessibility Advisory Committee Representative
- J. Clarence Flanders, Vice-Chair - District of Columbia
Standing CommitteesThe RAC has six Standing Committees:
- Budget and Finance Committee
- Customer Service Committee
- Governance Committee
- Program, Projects and Planning Committee
- Safety Committee
- RAC Leadership
RAC members will elect chairs of these committees no later than the second RAC meeting of the calendar year. Standing Committee Chairs may be reelected for up to three one-year terms. Membership in Standing Committees shall be open to all members of the RAC, except for the RAC Leadership Team in which membership is limited to the RAC Chair and Vice Chairs. All RAC members are encouraged to participate in at least one Standing Committee per calendar year. Ideally, Committees should represent all of the major jurisdictions represented by RAC members.
Standing Committees will remain in place unless eliminated by a two-thirds vote at a regular meeting announced at least one month in advance of such vote.
The RAC Leadership Team has the authority to create other Standing Committees and/or Special Committees to address issues not within the purview of the Standing Committees currently in place. Standing Committees and Special Committees will operate according to the requirements of the RAC Bylaws and Robert's Rules of Order. In case of conflict, the bylaws shall take precedence. Special Committees shall expire at the end of the calendar year.
Upon creation of a Standing Committee or a Special Committee, the RAC Chair shall designate an individual to convene its first meeting and conduct the meeting until the Standing Committee or Special Committee selects a Chair from among its membership for approval by the RAC at its next regular meeting.
Membership in Standing Committees shall be open to all members of the RAC.