Reopened/Relocated Stops: Streetscape construction along 14th St NW, December 9
Advisory Effective: 12/9/19 - 5/1/20
Updated: Thursday, April 2, 2020
Routes Affected: 52, 54, 59
Effective Monday, December 9, 2019, the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) Streetscape Project has completed construction at many bus stops, along 14th St NW in the District of Columbia. Some stops have reopened while others will remain closed until further notice.
Stops that have reopened along 14th St are:
- Southbound btwn Rhode Island Ave & N St (stop ID #1001393)
- Northbound btwn Rhode Island Ave & P St (stop ID #1001413)
- Southbound btwn P St & Church St (stop ID #1001470)
- Northbound on R St (stop ID #1001538)
- Northbound btwn T St & Swann St (stop ID #1001631)
- Northbound btwn U St & V St (stop ID #1001702)
- Southbound btwn U St & V St (stop ID #1001696)
Stop that has permanently relocated:
- Stop southbound at W St has relocated north of Florida Ave (stop ID#1001746).
- Stop northbound at W St has relocated north of Florida Ave, located 60 ft south of the intersection at a new bus island (stop ID#1003475).
Stops that will be permanently closed:
- Southbound btwn Q St & Corcoran St (stop ID #1001522)
- Northbound bwn S St & Riggs St (stop ID #1001591)
Stops along 14th St that will remain closed until further notice:
- Southbound btwn T St & Wallach Pl (stop ID #1001639)
- Southbound btwn R St & S St (stop ID #1001566)
We apologize for the inconvenience.