Landover Station Park & Ride and Kiss & Ride Repair Project
Advisory Effective: 2/1/21 - 2/1/22
Beginning February 2021 for approximately one year, Metro is rehabilitating the Park & Ride and Kiss & Ride lots at Landover Station.
- Park & Ride repair work will be done in phases and about 350 parking spaces will be closed during each phase.
- Night and weekend work may occur depending on weather and worksite conditions.
- Accessible and reserved parking spaces will be temporarily relocated throughout construction. Look for posted signs.
- Be prepared for loud noises and traffic/pedestrian detours throughout construction. For your safety, stay clear of the construction zone and follow all posted signs.
- Vehicles parked in marked construction zones will be subject to towing. If your vehicle is towed, please call Metro Transit Police at 202-962-2121.
Click here to learn more about Metro parking improvement projects.