Martin Luther King Jr. Day Service Information 2021
Advisory Effective: 1/18/21 - 1/18/21
On Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Monday, January 18, Metro service will operate as follows:
- The rail system will open at 5 a.m. and close at 11:00 p.m.
- Trains will operate on a Saturday schedule, every 12-15 minutes on the Red Line and every 15-20 minutes on all other lines.
- Off-peak fares will be in effect all day.
- Parking will be free at all Metrorail parking facilities.
- MetroAccess will operate normal service.
- All subscription trips will be canceled.
- Customers with subscription trips wishing to travel on the holiday should call 301-562-5360 option 1 (TTY 301-588-7535), or use the online booking site to make or change a reservation.
Metro’s customer information line, lost and found, and customer relations call centers will be closed.
Automated information is available 24/7 by calling (202) 637-7000.