Minnesota Ave Parking Garage Roof Repairs
Advisory Effective: 10/2/23 - 10/15/23
On Monday, October 2, Metro will begin roof repair work on the parking garage at Minnesota Ave station. To facilitate this repair work, the top level of the parking garage will be closed from October 2 to October 15, 2023. While Metro improves the parking garage to enhance safety and deliver a better customer experience, customers should expect reduced parking availability during this time.
- The top level of the parking garage will be closed. All other areas of the parking garage will be open.
- Elevators and stairwells will remain open and accessible during construction, but customers will not be able to access the top level of the garage while the work is underway.
- All construction zones will be clearly marked. For your safety, stay clear of the construction zone and follow all posted signs.
- Be prepared for loud noises and traffic/pedestrian detours throughout construction.
- Vehicles parked in marked construction zones will be subject to towing. If your vehicle is towed, please call Metro Transit Police at 202-962-2121.
All dates are tentative and subject to change. This advisory will be updated throughout construction.