Anacostia Station Parking Garage - Construction Notice
Advisory Effective: 11/29/21 - 9/21/23
UPDATE: Construction is substantially complete. As crews wrap up commissioning activities, customers should expect temporary impacts to parking availability and possible traffic detours on the top deck of the parking garage.
- Advanced notice will be provided before parking space closures. Accessible and reserved parking spaces will be temporarily relocated throughout construction. For specific details, customers should refer to posted signage at individual parking spaces.
- Work at night and on weekends is occasionally expected.
- Be prepared for loud noises and traffic/pedestrian detours throughout construction.
- For your safety, stay clear of the construction zone and follow all posted signs.
- Vehicles parked in marked construction zones will be subject to towing. If your vehicle is towed, please call Metro Transit Police at 202-962-2121.
This advisory will be updated throughout construction.