Anacostia Station Parking Garage – Construction Notice
Advisory Effective: 11/29/21 - 11/30/22
Beginning on or around Monday, November 29 for approximately one year, parking at the Anacostia Station Parking Garage is limited due to parking garage improvement projects.
While Metro improves the parking garage to enhance safety and deliver a better customer experience, customers should expect reduced parking availability and traffic detours in the parking garage.
- Sections of multiple levels are closed at the same time to accommodate the necessary repairs as quickly as possible, with minimal customer disruption.
- Advanced notice will be provided before parking space closures. Accessible and reserved parking spaces will be temporarily relocated throughout construction. For specific details, customers should refer to posted signage at individual parking spaces.
- Up to 40% of parking remains available in the parking garage. Learn more about current parking availability.
- Work at night and on weekends is occasionally scheduled.
- All dates are tentative and subject to change.
- Level 4 (roof) is closed for approximately six months until May 2022. No parking, vehicular or customer access is permitted on the roof during this time.
- Repair work on Levels 1, 2, 3 & 4 is ongoing for approximately one year until November 2022.
- Alternative parking is available at Southern Avenue Station and Naylor Road Station.
- Be prepared for loud noises and traffic/pedestrian detours throughout construction. For your safety, stay clear of the construction zone and follow all posted signs.
- Vehicles parked in marked construction zones will be subject to towing. If your vehicle is towed, please call Metro Transit Police at 202-962-2121.