Bus Stop Relocations: Ballston-MU Multimodal Improvements Project, August 1
Advisory Effective: 8/1/21 - 6/1/22
Sunday, August 1, 2021| Until further notice
Updated: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 1:17pm
Routes Affected: 1A, 1B, 2A,10B, 22A, 23A, 23B, 23T, 25B, 38B
Due to construction for Phase 2 of the Ballston-MU Multimodal Improvements Project, several bus stops at Ballston-MU Station will relocate starting August 1, 2021. Bus stops A, B, C, and D along N Stuart St and bus stop J on N Stafford St will be temporarily closed.
Metrobus routes 1A, 1B,10B, 22A, 23B (Crystal City), 23T (Shirlington), and 25B will be relocated to the newly opened bus stops on Fairfax Dr as follows:
- Routes 1A and 1B will be relocated to Bus Bay F
- Routes 10B and 22A will be relocated to Bus Bay G
- Route 25B will be relocated to Bus Bay E
- Routes 23A, 23B (Crystal City), and 23T (Shirlington) will be relocated to Bus Bay H
- Route 2A will be relocated to Temporary Stop 3
- Routes 23A, 23T, (Tysons), and 38B will be relocated to Temporary Stop 2
For additional information on the Ballston-MU Multimodal Improvements Project, please visit https://projects.arlingtonva.us/projects/ballston-station-multimodal/.
Customers are encouraged to plan ahead and allow additional travel time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Federal law requires face coverings when riding Metro.