Fort Totten Kiss & Ride Lot - Construction Notice Beginning Sept. 17, 2023
Advisory Effective: 9/17/23 - 9/30/23
On Sunday, September 17, Metro will be restoring the Fort Totten Kiss & Ride Lot by restricting parking spots, repainting traffic arrows, reinstall signs, and repaving damaged asphalt. To facilitate this work, the Kiss & Ride lot will be closed beginning on September 17, for approximately two weeks. While Metro restores the Kiss & Ride lot to deliver a better customer experience, customers should expect reduced parking availability during this time.
- The Kiss & Ride lot will be closed for approximately two weeks.
- ADA drop-off/pick-up will be under the bridge near the front entrance of the station. Signs will placed leading you to the correct location.
- Expect reduced parking availability during this time.
- All construction zones will be clearly marked. For your safety, stay clear of the construction zone and follow all posted signs.
- Be prepared for loud noises and traffic/pedestrian detours throughout construction.
- Vehicles parked in marked construction zones will be subject to towing. If your vehicle is towed, please call Metro Transit Police at 202-962-2121.
All dates are tentative and subject to change. This advisory will be updated throughout construction.