Potomac Ave Station Waterline Replacement Project Construction Advisory
Advisory Effective: 5/15/22 - 10/31/22
Metro is replacing a safety-critical waterline at Potomac Ave Station. Construction will last through Fall 2022.
- Construction began in mid-May 2022 and will be completed in Fall 2022.
- Work will primarily take place between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Part of the plaza and sidewalk north of the station escalator entrance will be closed during construction.
- Neighboring residents should expect to hear construction-related noise during work hours.
- The station entrance escalators and elevator will remain open, and accessible pathways will be maintained during construction.
For your safety, please use designated walkways, follow all signs and stay clear of the construction zone.