Temporary Bus Stop Closure: Naylor Road Station, September 20
Advisory Effective: 9/20/22 - 1/8/23
Tuesday, September 20, 2022 | Approximately 3 months
Routes Affected: C12, C14, F14, H12, 36, The Bus (Prince Georges County) 32
Due to solar panel construction, the bus bays located at Naylor Road Station will temporarily close for approximately 3 months. This project will result in a covered bus waiting area for customers and provide renewable energy to the neighborhood. Please view maps here.
Customers may board/exit buses at temporary stops:
- 36 toward Potomac Park – T2
- C12 and C14 toward Branch Ave – T3
- F14 toward New Carrollton – T4
- H12 toward Temple Hills – T5
- The Bus 32 toward Clinton Park & Ride – T6
As a result of construction:
- Bus Loops A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H will be temporarily relocated to temporary bus stops at the Kiss & Ride area. Please note the signage at the Naylor Road Station for exact locations.
- Half of the parking spots in the Kiss & Ride lot will be unavailable during construction.
- Elevator service will not be affected.
- Parking will be affected.
- Work at night and on weekends is occasionally scheduled.
- All dates are tentative and subject to change.
- Be prepared for loud noises and traffic/pedestrian detours throughout construction. For your safety, stay clear of the construction zone and follow all posted signs.
- Vehicles parked in marked construction zones will be subject to towing. If your vehicle is towed, please call Metro Transit Police at 202-962-2121.
All dates are tentative and subject to change. This advisory will be updated throughout construction.
While riding Metro, wearing a mask is now optional.
Thank you for being mindful of others while riding.