Temporary Detour: Construction-Utility Project, December 1
Advisory Effective: 12/1/22 - 12/22/22
Thursday, December 1, 2022 | Thursday, December 22, 2022
Effective immediately, the Metroway (MW1) will detour for approximately four (4) weeks due to construction. Southbound buses will detour Sunday-Thursday from 7pm to 5am. Please allow additional travel time and avoid the area if possible. Consider Metrorail as an alternate travel option.
Route Affected: MW1
• E. Glebe Rd between Mainline Blvd & Potomac Ave
The following stops will be closed nightly:
- Northbound: E. Glebe Rd at Potomac Ave Stop ID#4001112
- Southbound: E. Glebe Rd at Potomac Ave Stop ID#4001111
Customers can board and alight at the following stops:
- Northbound: Temporary stop located on Richmond Hwy at E Glebe Rd
- Southbound: Temporary stop located on E. Glebe Rd at Richmond Hwy
The following route will detour:
MW1 Metroway-Potomac Yard northbound to Metroway-Pentagon City
• Buses begin detouring on Richmond Hwy at E. Glebe Rd, resuming regular route on Potomac Ave at E. Reed Ave.
MW1 Metroway-Potomac Yard southbound to Metroway-Braddock Road Station
• Buses begin detouring on Potomac Ave at E. Glebe Rd, resuming regular route on Richmond Hwy at E. Glebe Rd.
Sign-up for Metro Alerts at metroalerts.info