Temporary Bus Bay Relocation: Platform Improvement Project at Prince George's Plaza Station
Advisory Effective: 4/19/21 - 9/6/21
Monday, April 19 | Monday, September 6
Due to the Platform Improvement Project at Prince George’s Plaza Station, all routes that normally service bus bays A, B, C, and D, will serve temporary bus bays on Belcrest Rd.
Route F4 eastbound towards New Carrollton, and route C4 towards Prince George’s Plaza and Twinbrook will continue to service bus bays (F/G) at Prince George’s Plaza.
A map can be viewed here.
Temporary Bus Bay Locations:
Customers may board/exit the following bus routes at Temporary Bus Bay K stop ID #3004375 (Northbound on Belcrest Rd at Belcrest Center Dr):
- F4 westbound towards Silver Spring
- F6 eastbound towards New Carrollton
- F8 northbound towards Takoma Langley
- R4 northbound towards Highview
- 86 northbound towards Calverton
Customers may board/exit the following bus routes at Temporary Bus Bay J stop ID #3001876 (Southbound on Belcrest Rd at Belcrest Center Dr):
- F6 westbound towards Fort Totten
- F8 southbound towards Cheverly
- R4 southbound towards Brookland
- 86 southbound towards Rhode Island Ave
Bus changes will be viewable in busETA on Sunday, June 6. Federal law requires face coverings when riding Metro.