Temporary Bus Stop Relocations: Wheaton Station, Monday, April 3, 2023
Advisory Effective: 4/3/23 - 5/1/23
Monday, April 3, 2023 | Approximately 4 weeks
Beginning Monday, April 3, some Ride On and Metrobus routes at Wheaton Station will relocate to temporary bus stops. During this time Metro will repave portions of the bus loop, using a phased approach, as part of the Surface Parking Lot Improvement Project. See below for all affected routes.
Customers may board/exit buses at temporary stops:
- Metrobus Q1,2,4 and Y2,7,8 to Silver Spring – T3 (No change from previous phase)
- Ride On 48 to Rockville Station – T1 (No change from previous phase)
- Ride On 34 Aspen Hill, Friendship Heights - T2
- Ride On 38 to North Bethesda– Bus Bay L
- Ride On 37 to Potomac – Bus Bay M
- Ride On 4 to Silver Spring – Bus Bay N
All other buses will board at their original bus stops.
- Work at night and on weekends is occasionally scheduled.
- Parking will not be affected.
- Elevator access will not be affected.
- Be prepared for loud noises and traffic/pedestrian detours throughout construction. For your safety, stay clear of the construction zone and follow all posted signs.
- All dates are tentative and subject to change. This advisory will be updated throughout construction.