Wheaton Station Parking Garage - Construction Notice
Advisory Effective: 11/23/21 - 11/30/22
Beginning on or around Monday, December 6 for approximately one year, parking at the Wheaton Station Parking Garage is limited due to Metro’s parking garage improvement project.
While Metro improves the parking garage to enhance safety and deliver a better customer experience, customers should expect reduced parking availability and traffic detours in the parking garage.
- Sections of Levels 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 may be closed at the same time to accommodate the necessary repairs as quickly as possible, with minimal customer disruption.
- Up to 80% of parking remains available in the parking garage. Learn more about current parking availability.
- Advanced notice will be provided before parking space closures. Accessible and reserved parking spaces will be temporarily relocated throughout construction. For specific details, customers should refer to posted signage at individual parking spaces.
- Work at night and on weekends is occasionally scheduled.
- All dates are tentative and subject to change.
- Alternative parking is available at Glenmont Station and Forest Glen Station.
- Be prepared for loud noises and traffic/pedestrian detours throughout construction. For your safety, stay clear of the construction zone and follow all posted signs.
- Vehicles parked in marked construction zones will be subject to towing. If your vehicle is towed, please call Metro Transit Police at 202-962-2121.