Station Access Improvement Studies
Metro is committed to increasing and improving access to its Metrorail stations. This includes facilitating easy bicycle, pedestrian, and vehicular access to station areas, planning for additional entrances to rail stations, and working with local jurisdictions to encourage and enable quality development opportunities around our stations.
District of Columbia
- NoMa Pedestrian Tunnel Feasibility Study (21.3 MB)
- Farragut North and Farragut West Improvement Concepts - February 2015
- Farragut North-Farragut West Station Capacity Study - Final Report February 2015 (57.96 MB)
- Tenleytown-AU Station Access Study 2016 (77.4 MB)
- Van Dorn Street Metro Area Bike and Pedestrian Access Improvement Study - Final Report October 2015 (85.2 MB)