- For daily parking, SmarTrip® cards are the primary form of payment accepted. Additionally, some stations accept credit cards. See individual station parking pages for payment information.
- Meters at short-term parking spaces accept only quarters and $1 coins.
- Parking is free at Metro-operated lots on Sundays and federal holidays, except during special events. Most weekends, it's easy to find a space at Metro parking lots.
- Fares are collected upon exit during the following hours:
Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 12:30 a.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
Current Parking Availability
Parking availability status is based on the real-time entry and exit at Metro lots or garages. It does not reflect where the cars park (spaces for reserved, paid, accessible, etc.). The status feature provides customers with an estimate of available spaces, not an exact count.
- - Ample parking spaces are available.
- - A limited number of parking spaces are available.
- - The lot/garage is full. No parking spaces are available.
- Parking availability does not include any reserved parking spaces released after 10 am.
- Parking availability is included on Metro-operated parking lots and garages only.
All day spaces:
Cost/day: M-F $4.95 / $8.95* Sat $2.00 / $8.95*
Payment: SmarTrip® cards and credit cards
Short-term metered spaces: 32 (Parking available 8:30 am - 3:30 pm and 7 pm - 2 am)
Additional spaces and costs: 31 spaces metered for 7-hr. max @ $1.00 per 60 mins.
Multi-day parking: Between 15 and 17 spaces are allocated for multi-day use of up to 10 days. Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no charge for multi-day parking beyond the regular fee. Access multi-day parking by entering the Huntington III Parking Garage through the lower level entrance at Huntington Ave. at Fenwick Dr. and proceeding to Row B of the facility. Park in spaces signed "Multi-day Parking."
*Note: The lower cost per day requires a valid rail trip using a SmarTrip® card originating from a station other than the one where you parked. To receive this lower rate, you must pay for your parking with the same SmarTrip® card used to enter/exit Metrorail, and Exit parking within two hours of the start of your Metrorail trip.
Current Parking Availability:
Reserved rate: $65.00