Deanwood Station Platform Improvement Project Park and Ride Lot Closures
Advisory Effective: 2/21/22 - 2/20/23
Beginning February 21, 2022, for approximately one year, the Park & Ride Lot (West Section) at Deanwood Station will be partially closed due to construction staging for the Platform Improvement Project. Impacts to include:
- About 30 parking spaces closed on February 21
- About 100 parking spaces (about 50% of the lot) will close on April 11
- Accessible and reserved parking spaces will be temporarily relocated throughout construction. Look for posted signs.
- Be prepared for loud noises and traffic/pedestrian detours throughout construction. For your safety, stay clear of the construction zone and follow all posted signs.
- Vehicles parked in marked construction zones will be subject to towing. If your vehicle is towed, please call Metro Transit Police at 202-962-2121.