New Carrollton Station Parking Garage - Construction Notice
Advisory Effective: 12/23/22 - 11/30/23
Beginning in January 2023 for approximately eleven months, parking at the New Carrollton Station Parking Garage is limited due to the parking garage improvement project.
While Metro improves the parking garage to enhance safety and deliver a better customer experience, customers should expect reduced parking availability and traffic detours in the parking garage.
- Specific sections on all four levels will be closed during the construction period to accommodate the necessary repairs as quickly as possible, with minimal customer disruption.
- All construction zones will be clearly marked.
- Advanced notice will be provided before parking space closures. Accessible and reserved parking spaces will be temporarily relocated throughout construction. For specific details, customers should refer to posted signage at individual parking spaces.
- Approximately 250 spaces will be impacted during each phase of construction. Learn more about current parking availability.
- Elevators will not be affected.
- Be prepared for loud noises and traffic/pedestrian detours throughout construction. For your safety, stay clear of the construction zone and follow all posted signs.
- Vehicles parked in marked construction zones will be subject to towing. If your vehicle is towed, please call Metro Transit Police at 202-962-2121.
All dates are tentative and subject to change. This advisory will be updated throughout construction.