Bus and Rail Subcommittee
The Bus and Rail Subcommittee of the Accessibility Advisory Committee addresses issues that are specifically related to the accessibility of Metrobus and Metrorail service. These meetings are open to the public and time is devoted in each meeting for public comment on any aspect of the service. All are welcome to attend.
Unless otherwise specified, meetings are held in the Meeting Room on the ground floor of the Jackson Graham Building at 600 5th Street, NW on the second Monday of every month from 4 to 6 pm.
For more information regarding the Bus and Rail Subcommittee, please call 202-962-6060.
Recorded audio is available for monthly Bus and Rail Subcommittee meetings and is indicated by the loudspeaker icon. Click on the icon to hear the meeting audio.
- AAC BRS July 2018 Meeting - 4:00 PM - July 9, 2018
- AAC BRS June 2018 Meeting - 4:00 PM - June 11, 2018
- AAC BRS May 2018 Meeting - 4:00 PM - May 14, 2018
- AAC BRS April 2018 Meeting - 4:00 PM - April 9, 2018
- AAC BRS March 2018 Meeting - 4:00 PM - March 12, 2018
- AAC BRS February 2018 Meeting - 4:00 PM - February 12, 2018
- AAC BRS January 2018 Meeting - 4:00 PM - January 8, 2018